Wednesday, April 4, 2018

What I'm Reading Right Now #14

Since I'm pretty much starting all over again here I thought it made sense to start with what I'm currently reading. I'm actually reading three books right now. They are all on different forms and about totally separate things but it's working for me right now. As I'm writing this I just realized I hadn't done anything on Goodreads in nearly a year so I might have to go update my Goodreads when I finish this.

This post also needs to include a disclaimer. In the past I've always included lots of pictures in my posts, but I currently do not have a working laptop so I'm blogging from my phone and I'm not sure how to include pictures on my phone yet but I will be trying to figure it out.

1. Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana K. White - This one is a reread. I read it for the first time in March and instantly started it over again because I got so much out of it and found it so inspiring as I work on finding new normal being a mom of two. I've followed Danas blog and listened to her podcast for a few years now and read most of her books and I honestly thought I didn't need to buy this book because I'd already heard all her decluttering advice. But having all the decluttering info laid out for me, step by step and room by room is awesome. And I got this as an audiobook so being able to listen to Dana read it is like one super long podcast, which I love.

2. The Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson - This is the March book club pick. So I'm doing my best to keep an open mind with this one but it's really not my cup of tea. I'm only about halfway through this one and it's already made me roll my eyes more than The Toddler does on a cranky day.

3. At Home in the World by Tsh Oxenrider - Tsh is one of my favorite bloggers. I love her blog (The Art of Simple) and her podcasts (The Simple Show and Women's Work) and I'm loving this book so far too. Tsh and her husband Kyle spent nearly a year traveling the world with their three kids and this book is the result.

Ok, so far I have been unable to figure out how to get my pictures from photobucket and/or my phone to Blogger so this is it for today. I'll keep trying though!

No comments:

Post a Comment