Friday, January 20, 2017

General Update on Everything

So, yesterday...

Now that I'm on the other side of that I realize that it was probably the longest anxiety attack I've had in a year. I was either crying or on the verge of crying from when I woke up at 6:30 am to when I went to bed at 10 pm. So today is a recovery day, and tomorrow probably will be too. Sundays are a family day so that counts too, I think. So far today I've drank three cups of coffee, ate a good lunch with my sweet little girl, started watching Gilmore Girls for the first time ever, snuggled on the couch and watched The Tigger Movie (yes, again), and pretty much ignored most social media. Tomorrow we are going to look at a few houses, clean up the house a bit since I'm not doing much today, did nothing yesterday, and we have a another showing on Monday. So, I'm okay. I'm taking care of myself, I'm relaxing, and I'm okay.

As far as the RMSC goes...

I'm in the middle of three books. I've not made much progress in the last couple of days due to general stress and busy-ness but I'm still going, and I'm still totally in line to meet all my goals for the year. Hopefully this weekend I can make some real progress. I'm sure there will be lots of coffee/tea, snuggling, and quiet time this weekend so I should be in good shape at the end of the week. The three books I'm reading are the same books I was reading last week so I'm not going to type out another what I'm reading post about them, but if every goes well I'll have new books to post about next week.

I hope, that if anyone ever reads this, or my post from yesterday, that you don't have to go through anxiety like that, but if you do, when you come out on the other side of it love yourself. Let yourself heal, allow the messy parts of you have their moment, and when that moment is over remember that you are stronger because of it. Be kind to yourself and know that those messy moments will pass and they don't have to define you.

No comments:

Post a Comment